See Magical Fairies, Fairy Doors and Whimsical Creatures in the Public Art Murals by Debra Power. If you look closely you will see Fairy Garden Portals by Josette Johnson and Garden Paw Print Stepping Stones by Debra Power located near the Fairy Garden Projects!
Donate to Community Pride
Placerville Walking Tour Mobile App!
COMMUNITY PRIDE ARCHIVES
PLANT PALETTE DATABASE PLACERVILLE PETALS PHOTOS by JOSETTE JOHNSON
Placerville Community Pride Gardens and Projects Walking Tour Map Sampler
Walk to Gold Mine
Walking Tour of Twelve Community Pride Gardens and Projects along Lower, Upper and Downtown Main Street. Our Tour Starts here at the City Clock landmark in at downtown Main Street. From here you will find the Druid landmark loop to the east at Upper Main Street and to the west the Bell Tower landmark link to lower Main Street. Our Placerville Walking Tour includes US 50 Caltrans Adopt-A-Highway California Golden Poppies and Mountain Meadow Wildflowers, Gold Bug Park Garden, Hangtown Creek at Wildflower at Welcome Sign, Randolph Creek along the El Dorado Trail.
BELL TOWER LANDMARK
Lower Main Street
Tour to the West
Community Pride Outreach Project Workdays at Various Gardens & Projects
Call To Volunteers
DRUID MONUMENT LANDMARK
Upper Main Street Tour to the East
City Clock Landmark
Downtown Main Street Tour Starts Here
Volunteers at Work, Monument Garden Fundraising, Public Art, Old Placerville Walk for the History Buff and California Poppy Seeding.
PLACERVILLE GARDEN WALK
A walking tour of city gardens, work projects, public art
with points of historic interest
~ CITY CLOCK LANDMARK ~
* Old City Hall Gardens * Fern Fairy Murals * Old Placerville Map
* Main at Bedford Garden * Monument Garden Project * Ore Cart Garden Project
~ DRUID MONUMENT LANDMARK ~
* Ivy House Garden * Mooney Lot Garden
* Garden Wall Mural * Randolph Creek Project
* Town Hall Poppies at El Dorado Trail * Gold Bug Park Garden Project
~ BELL TOWER LANDMARK ~
* Fox Lot Gardens * Snowshoe Thompson Mural * Snowshoe Historic Plaque
* Parking Garage Garden * Welcome Sign Wildflowers
* Redwoods at Broadway *Hangtown Creek Project